Scholarships were awarded to fifteen students pursuing careers in the manufacturing industry for the 2017 spring semester to help pay for tuition, books, supplies, etc. All scholarship winners are also FMA student members, please join FMA and NBT in congratulating them.
2017 Spring Semester Scholarship Winners:
- Christopher Caldwell, Lindale, Texas, welding technology at Tyler Junior College*
- Pedro Duarte, Northlake, Ill., engineering technology/mechatronics at Triton College
- Cody Fale, Sheboygan, Wis., welding-industrial at Lakeshore Technical College
- Catalin Harabagiu, Garrison, N.Y., materials engineering at Purdue University**
- Jonathan Hartzler, Rosedale, Ind., precision machine technology and advanced manufacturing at Vincennes University
- Etan Heller, Madison, Wis., metal fabrication at Madison Area Technical College (MATC)
- Ryan Henderson, Sussex, N.J., industrial and manufacturing engineering at Penn State**
- Shane Marquardt, Marinette, Wis., mechanical engineering at Michigan Technological University
- Andrew Nix, Elk Grove Village, Ill., precision machining at Harper College
- Tess Olson, Wheeling, Ill., welding technology at Harper College
- Gregory Paasch, Helenville, Wis., metal fabrication/welding at Madison Area Technical College (MATC)
- Tyler Rigby, South Park, Pa., mechanical engineering at Penn State Behrend**
- Jacob Samuelson, Mineral, Calif., mechanical engineering at George Fox University
- Ross Snyder, Platte City, Mo., mechanical engineering at University of Missouri-Kansas City
- Mason Uhlmansiek, Rising Sun, Ind., advanced automation and robotics technology at Ivy Tech Community College
*U.K. Gupta Family Scholarship award winner
**John Grossheim Memorial (OPC) Scholarship award winners
If you know a student who is interested in financial assistance to help offset the financial burden that college can bring, encourage him/her to apply for a fall 2017 award by March 31, 2017 at nutsandboltsfoundation.org/scholarships.
Thank you to all who have donated throughout the year to make this possible.
Share this Post